Banner advertisement consists of a static or animated image embedded into a web page to attract interested parties to your web site. Generate more traffic by placing your banner as on other sites that promote advertisements. Your animated banner ad can be saved in Flash or GIF and static banner ads in GIF, JPG, and PNG formats.
There are unlimited sizes available on the Web. All banner ad sizes are designed to your specification. If you are unsure about the dimensions of your banner ad, contact the site where you want to place the ad. If it is for your site and you are unsure, contact us and we can take a look on your behalf.
Ordering Your Banner Ad
Order your banner ad in a few simple steps. Only a few details are required to start your project so the design process may begin. When your banner as is ready for its first draft review, a link to your design preview page will be emailed to you. Upon your approval you can either purchase it online through our PayPal service or request alterations. To get started:
1. Submit a request that details your requirements.
- Banner size
- Logo artwork, if required
- Desired text and bullet points
- Banner Type (Static, Animated or Flash)
- File Format if static (PNG, GIF, JPG)
- URL Banner points to when clicked
2. Next, a draft your design will be developed and then posted on your own page to preview.
3. Submit any changes via email. Revisions are made from your feedback.
4. When you are satisfied with the results, purchase it by paying the amount on the invoice on the Online Payments page with your credit card or Paypal account.
5. When payment is confimed, your art work will be emailed to you.
View Before You Pay
Our design service enables you to preview your final banner ad design before you pay your invoice! There is a flat hourly rate to develop your banner ad. The cost is largely dependant upon the size and complexity of your request. Typically, header or skyscraper banner ad styles run approximatly $50. Flash and animated ads can be higher depending upon length of the the script.